Technology 8Instructor: Mrs Gutenmann
It is the second part of the mandatory course, Introduction to Technology Education. At Norwood-Norfolk Technology is offered for 20 weeks in 7th grade and 20 weeks in 8th grade
- Career Cafe - College and Career Research
- Prepare a poster and quick facts information about a career and college associated with the career.
Essential Question: What career path do I wish to take to meet my life goals?
- Engineering A Design - Problem Solving
- Introduction to Game Design
- How do write a computer program?
During these activities you will learn how to write a computer program using Multi-Media Fusion.
Activity order is as follows:
1. Screensaver part 1 and 2
2. Catch the Fruit Game
3. Challenge game
- Magnetic Levitation Activity
- Research Magnetic Levitation then design and construct a model and test it.
- Rube Goldburg
- SketchUp - 3D Modeling Computer Program
- How can SketchUp be used as a modeling tool?